The Legal Bits
Back to the home page
- All information on this site is not official university
information, and does not necessarily reflect the views or
policies of this university or department.
- All information is provided on an 'as-is' basis, and is not necessarily
accurate nor up-to-date. Every effort is made to ensure that the
information is valid, but no responsibility is assumed for any loss or
damage resulting from the use of information on this site.
- The content at this site is assembled from work done at this
institution, and from other sites on the internet. All rights are
reserved to original material provided here.
- The owners of any copyrighted material which may have been
inadvertently used in the construction of this site, and who object to
it's presence should contact Mark Cooke
and the material will be removed.
- Material is provided in accordance with University and
Departmental policy, and a copy of the current
departmental policy is available.
Some of the material contained in my web pages is not quite
directly related to my work in the group, but I hope falls under the
'sensible approach' regulations.
Maintained by Mark Cooke